It’s been a great year for Pawbly, thank you for being a part of it!
In 2014, Pawbly had some very significant accomplishments:
- We released version 2.0 of our web platform, codenamed ‘Mastiff’. ‘Mastiff’ was a complete overhaul of the look of Pawbly as well as the technology powering the way Pawbly works. It was an important step for us so that we can continue to scale and focus on creating connections between pets and people.
- We also released our first mobile app for the iPhone. Since it’s launch, the Pawbly iphone app is the fastest growing segment of the Pawbly platform and we’re excited about extending our mobile reach to other devices in 2015.
- The Pawbly Community as grown significantly:
- In 2014 the number of registered users on Pawbly has grown over 300% from our first year.
- We’ve also seen a 250% increase in the number of questions being asked and answered each month
- In 2014 Pawbly extended its reach to a broad international audience with questions not only coming from the United States, Canada, and Mexico but also from Malaysia, Japan, India, Brazil, and Ukraine to name a few.
- Most significant in 2014 is that Pawbly’s base of credible, experienced experts has grown … we’ve added new veterinarians, behavior experts, holistic healers, professional pet sitters, and other knowledgeable pet people to our community who have all generously helped pets by sharing their knowledge and experiences with the Pawbly community.
We are very excited to continue growing Pawbly in 2015 by:
- Continuing to improve the user interface both on desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Adding new functionality to help make asking and answering questions easier as well as expanding the ways we connect pets with people.
- Extending pet care into home so that quality, reliable information and resources about all aspects of pet care are available to families with pets all over the world.
Do you have an idea or feature that you’d like to see on Pawbly in 2015? Is there some way that we can make the site more useful to you either as a pet parent looking for advice or a pet professional that would like to help the community? We want to hear from you! Email us anytime at email@example.com! We value and appreciate all of your input.
Chief Technology Officer, Pawbly